Nov.2nd,2008 Sunday

Thank God, we are fine . We must carry Xinxin every day because she still can not walk. The granny's hand was broken because of moving things to the new home. I sprained my shoulders when carrying Xinxin to the hospital last Thursday with a luggage also. The strollers in HK is very expensive.So the daddy bought Xinxin a stroller In Shenzhen today.
Xinxin is very happy and we went to the seaside with the strollers.
Please continue to pray for Xinxin. Thank you.Wish everybody a good week ahead of you.

3 条评论:

匿名 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。
Unknown 说...

Dear Joy

Will continue to persevere in my prayers for Xin Xin. We have a God who understands the pain she is going through. He will sustain her and give her the strength go through the treatmemt.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

XinXin Battle Against Neuroblastoma 说...

THANK YOU,TRICIA