August 29th, 2008 Friday

Praise the Lord!Today Xinxin is still doing great.She has great appetite and kept eating.In the morning, my friend,Emily brings us to Peirce Reservoir with her son who is fully recover and goes to school now. We had a good time there.
Shu Qing (Emily's friend,she is praying for Xinxin every day,) passed Xinxin many winter clothes. All these clothes are for Xinxin to wear in HK,They are just the right size for her to wear from now till next year.Xinxin is quite small for her age now.My husband also bought her a few, but none is suitable.So God sent the right people to send us the right things.
Here I want to thank Emily and Shu Qing(her name is almost the same as Xinxi's name-Shu Qin)for their kind help.
I also want to thank my friend-Yanqiong.She messages all her friends(including me) every night before 9 o'clock to remind us to pray for Xinxin at nine O'clock and gives us a lot of support.

Thank you for praying and please continue to pray for Xinxin.
Wish everybody a good weekend.

1 条评论:

David Ong 说...

Hi,
I have been thinking and praying for Xinxin and also requested for my friends to visit your blog and pray alongside too.

I believe sickness is not from God but is a result of the fallen world. Jesus said in John 10:10 "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
and in
Luke 10:19
"I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you."

I have been touched by your sharing in the blog that Xinxin in her child-like faith believed that Jesus heals her. Amen to that! Continue to be steadfast in your faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. He does not disappoint those who placed their trust in Him.

Be comforted to know that the Lord watches over Xinxin and your family. From the Amplified Bible version of Psalm 121:5 below:
"The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand [the side not carrying a shield].(A) "Psalm 121:5 (Amplified Bible)

God bless,
Whee Ling