Sep 12th, 2008 Saturday

"A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you"
This is just the feeling I am having.I know God has the power to let us go through this path, even though the doctors told us Stage 4 neuroblastoma is hard to treat. God never asks us to give up and He encourages me, comforts me and carries me by sending friends to do everything for us. I know we are not alone and I am not feeling lonely at all.
Here I want to give special thanks to my friend--Emily, who is helping us in many different ways.She is now even write to Singapore airlines to ask for special discount for our trip to HK,

Yesterday, xinxin went to the KKH to see Dr. Chan, during the time, I met two children that made me couldn't sleep last night though I felt very tired. One is also a Stage 4 neuroblastoma, the three year old boy finished all his treatment last year, but relapsed within one year after treatment. And the parents decided to give up treatment , most probably because they don't want to see the child suffer any more. I didn't ask the reason, and I don't know what their real feeling is. The parents are quite nice and strong.
Another child is suffering blood cancer. But because the side affect of Chemo, he is paralytic.The mother is a very nice person.
I don't know how to express my feelings, one thing is my English is really poor, but even in my mother language, I can only write down it and tell you taht I feel very bad to see children suffering so much. Both parents are still strong enough to take it. Hope God is with them to comfort them at these difficult moments.And I hope those who read this will thank God to give us everything. When we are in trouble, think about the family with a cancer kid, nothing is worse than that. And if we are unlucky enough, be brave and face it.

Xinxin is still doing fine today. The whole day she stays at home playing games .
Thank you for praying.Please continue to pray for Xinxin.

1 条评论:

Unknown 说...

"A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you"

What a great verse! God's word indeed has mighty power. It speaks to souls and grants strength.