Oct19th,2008 SUNDAY

Xinxin woke up very early in the morning, she didn't have appetite and the whole day didn't eat much even not with her favorite snacks. She complained stomach pain which is the side effect of the Chemo. I gave her half a tablet of Zofran(Anti-vomiting med, from KKH)And she looks very tired. She had a two-hour nap which is rear. Before nap, I gave her the pain killer, but two hours later, she cried again, so I just had to give her the stronger one. And it works and she started to eat A LOT. After 6 pm till now already have 8 dumplings and three bowls of porridge and some noodles with a banana. And she is still playing now.
Please continue to pray for Xinxin. Thanks you..Wish everyone a good week ahead.

6 条评论:

Carolyn Wing 说...

I am sorry XinXin is feeling so badly. You are in my prayers. Hugs and prayers. Carolyn Wing grandma to Laura Stage IV neuroblastoma carepages.com page name LauraVDB
carolyn_wing@yahoo.com
thegrannyblog@blogspot.com

匿名 说...

I am Jeremy. Concerning the leg pain, I think I also got it before. It will be ok so worry too much. I think it is just one of the side effects. I got it during treatment time and usually when the weather is cold, I would usually get it. Good to hear that xin xin is doing fine. I'll continue to pray for you.

XinXin Battle Against Neuroblastoma 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
XinXin Battle Against Neuroblastoma 说...

Thank you Carolyn and Jeremy for your prayers. I believe God is answering our prayers.
Thank you a lot,please continue to pray for Xinxin.

Unknown 说...

Thinking of Xin Xin and your family. I'm glad the chemo plan has been sorted out. Hope that Xin Xin will have good response this time. Take care.

Jenn & Adrian
http://adrianau.blogspot.com/

XinXin Battle Against Neuroblastoma 说...

Dear Jennifer,
We are thinking of you and Adrian too.
Thank you for calling the other day.