Feb.5th,2009

Last night, my heart is overwhelmed with sorrow,Actually, I wanted to call friends and I know a lot of my good fiends are willing to listen to me, but I am sorry that I don't know how to share the feeling of losing my preciouse kid. It's really hard.But God knows everything for sure. I cried and cried and my husband kept telling me that he is with me anyway. I weep before the Lord, and didn't know what to do. A friend who I knew only day before Xinxin's death called me.I started to cry when I answered the call,his son died 8 months ago because of cancer. He listened to me and shared with me his feeling for a long time. Isn't God nice enough to arange his angel to comfort me when I was in need.

After the call, there is one word kept in my mind,which we didn't mention during the call:
"我的恩典够用“--"My grace is sufficient."

没有评论: