Sep 18th,2008 Thursday

Xinxin went to see Dr. Chan today. Praise the Lord, her count is up now, so I do not need to give her GCSF(a shot to boost her white blood cells) everyday at home. But it might drop later. So we will wait until next Thursday to see blood count and decide when is the best time for her to fly to HK.
And she had a platelets transfusion as we expected. As she has been exposed to Chicken Pox, so she had to admit instead of to CDT. But anyway, we came back at night. Her stool still has yeast for almost two months. But the doctor said it should be Ok since she is not having fever.

Please continue to pray for her. Thank you very much.

We met Emily and her son to do the check up. Thank God her son is as well as last time's check up in June. Emily also cooked some chicken for us to eat. How nice it is to have a friend to bring food to us when we are at hospital.

2 条评论:

Unknown 说...

Dear Joy

May the God of hope fill you (and Xin Xin) with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit (Rom 15:13).

Thank you for being such an encouragement to my faith. And thank you for reminding me that we need to cherish simple things in life. Thank God for how Xin Xin is proclaiming God's healing to her daddy! She is such a dear child to Him.

匿名 说...

Will pray for your journey to HK and the treatment there. God already prepared the things there for Xin Xin, we do not need to worry, but we need to pray to prepare ourselves well, learning to be sensitive to the guidance of the Holy Spirit, learning to work together with God.

Last time, I did not pray seriously for my visa and I depended on my own strenth. Later I found it is my own mistake.