Xinxin went to see Dr. Chan today. Praise the Lord, her count is up now, so I do not need to give her GCSF(a shot to boost her white blood cells) everyday at home. But it might drop later. So we will wait until next Thursday to see blood count and decide when is the best time for her to fly to HK.
And she had a platelets transfusion as we expected. As she has been exposed to Chicken Pox, so she had to admit instead of to CDT. But anyway, we came back at night. Her stool still has yeast for almost two months. But the doctor said it should be Ok since she is not having fever.
Please continue to pray for her. Thank you very much.
We met Emily and her son to do the check up. Thank God her son is as well as last time's check up in June. Emily also cooked some chicken for us to eat. How nice it is to have a friend to bring food to us when we are at hospital.