Dec.7th,2009 Monday

It has been a Very long month for us.
The weather suddenly turned into winter. I had fever for a few days(don't know if it is H1N1 because too many H1N1, and the clinic has no time to do the test, only have to isolate at home). My students have mid-term examinations. Two colleagues of my husband's died. Both of them are in their 30s. One is because of H1N1, the other one is because of cancer. It's quite shocked for us to know the bad news.We did have a hard time to recover from the news. I didn't go with my husband for their funerals as I had no courage to see them..We are still struggling very hard about our lost. I can't bear any more.

It's December already and we have to book the ticket to Singapore.Xinxin's ashes will go back with us(till today I still didn't have the courage to open and see the real ashes). We actually don't know if it is a good choice to go back because we started loving HK already. It's strange that people only realize how good it is when we lost it. I don't want to go back--- Too many things to pack. My friend Yanqiong is coming to HK next week and she will help us to bring some of the stuff to Singapore first.Every time, God will send His angel to help us

2 条评论:

Adrian 说...

It's really nice to hear about your updates once in a while. Pls do take care of yourself in this flu season. I had the same feeling as you...Despite the bad memories we had in HK, I started loving it more and more after spending 2.5 years there. But I'm sure you'll find comfort being at home again in Singapore! Hope you guys will enjoy your last Christmas in HK. Happy Holidays!

Unknown 说...

i started crying after reading this update. Felt sorrowful that you had to go through these trials--physical & emotional pains. Then i said a prayer that may the Lord become our strength and comfort in this life on earth. The bad news reminds me verses James 4: 13-17. Indeed, we're nothing--for dust we are and to dust we will return (Genesis 3:19). It is the merciful Lord who pities us and willingly takes control of our tomorrow. The quality of life on earth doesn't count how much riches we collect but how much love we give and receive. Regarding the trials, God promised in Revelation 21:4, He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." May the Lord hold you and keep you! Looking forward to seeing you soooon!
Love,
Yanqiong